The only camp in Belgium entirely designed for freestyle dancers!
From 6 to 12 July 2020
@ Destelheide, Dworp, Belgium
Spots limited to 40 pax
See recap video from 2019
One full week bringing 40 dancers together to develop your freestyle dance skills in HIP HOP, POPPING, HOUSE DANCE & FLOOR WORK with 5 international teachers.
Seven days in an inspiring location for youth, art and creativity, Destelheide. More than 30 hours of classes, outdoor activities, jamming time, games, cyphers, battles, and many surprises!
• 430 € (7 days, lodging, meals, all activities)
• More than 40 hours of classes with 5 international teachers (hip hop, popping and house dance)
• Your lodging accommodation from Monday to Sunday at Destelheide centre• Three meals per day from Monday to Sunday (coffee available 24/7!)
• 24h studio for practise, Morning Yoga, Games, UEFA Euro Cup 2020 games on big screen, jams & parties every evening, lectures about teachers’ experience / body / nutrition, outdoor activities, and many surprises!
• The weekend activities: jam session with DJ, barbecue, cyphers contest, etc.
The camp is organized and coordinated by the Freestyle Lab team, a passionate, determined and skilled crew of professionals. #FORUSBYUSFreestyle Lab is a unique hip hop platform supporting freestyle dancers’ community of Belgium by contributing to their artistic development, fulfilment and visibility.
• Vormingscentrum DestelheideAddress: Destelheidestraat 66 – Dworp 1653 – Belgium
• Minimum age is 14 years old
• Dancers from all levels and all styles (however be aware that the level of the masterclasses will be at least intermediate)
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name/surname, age, country/city and you will receive the registration & payment instructions to finalise your reservation.
!!! LIMITED TO 40 SPOTS !!!
So be fast & spread the word around you!