The only camp in Belgium entirely designed for freestyle dancers!
Because the demand is high, summer 2021 will host TWO CAMPS of one week!
Week 1 – 11 to 17 JULY 2021
Week 2 – 9 to 15 AUGUST 2021
Location: Destelheide, Dworp, Belgium
See recap video from 2020
Each week has the concept and conditions : seven days bringing 40 dancers together to develop your freestyle dance skills in HIP HOP, POPPING, HOUSE DANCE & FLOOR WORK with 5 international teachers.
One week in an inspiring location for youth, art and creativity. More than 40 hours of classes, outdoor activities, jamming time, games, cyphers, battles, and many surprises!
• Full access: 450€ (7 days, lodging, 3 meals per day, all workshops and extra activities)
• More than 40 hours of classes with 5 international teachers (hip hop, popping and house dance)
• Your lodging accommodation (in dormitory rooms) at Destelheide centre
• Three meals per day (coffee available 24/7!)
• 24h studio for practise, morning yoga classes, games, jams & parties every evening, lectures about teachers’ experience / body / nutrition, outdoor activities, extra workshops on musicality and many surprises!
• The weekend activities: jam session with DJ, barbecue, cyphers contest, etc.
• If you want to register, send an email to email@example.com with your first name/surname / age / country-city / and the week you are registering for.
• Each week is limited to 40 participants!
• You can register to BOTH WEEKS if you want.
The camp is organized and coordinated by the Freestyle Lab team, a passionate, determined and skilled crew of professionals #FORUSBYUS
Freestyle Lab is a unique hip hop association supporting freestyle dancers’ community of Belgium by contributing to their artistic development, fulfilment and visibility.
• Vormingscentrum DestelheideAddress: Destelheidestraat 66 – Dworp 1653 – Belgium
• Minimum age is 14 years old
• Dancers from all levels and all styles (however be aware that the level of the masterclasses will be at least intermediate)
!!! EACH WEEK IS LIMITED TO 40 DANCERS !!!
So be fast & spread the word around you!